Tyne and Wear HER(540): Ryton (Bar Moor), Site 4 C: flint arrowhead - Details
Ryton (Bar Moor), Site 4 C: flint arrowhead
Armour and Weapons
W. A. Cocks's Site 4C, south of Bar Moor. Cocks recorded 4 flints, including 2 scrapers, a brown, lozenge-shaped arrowhead (found by W. Rutter in August 1952), and a grey rectangular implement of wedge section, possibly a knife (found by D. Robson in August 1952).
<< HER 540 >> Museum of Antiquities, Notebooks of W.A. Cocks R. Miket, 1984, The Prehistory of Tyne and Wear, p. 20 no. 7.4