Tyne and Wear HER(5490): North Shields, Glass Works - Details
North Shields, Glass Works
Built 1806 on land owned by Collingwood and Partners. Later absorbed into Crighton and Tyzack's Chain and Anchor Works (HER 5486) and then by the foundry (HER 2054).
<< HER 5490 >> Northern Counties Archaeological Services, 2003, Fish Park, North Shields, Archaeological Assessment J. Rook, 1827, Plan of North Shields and Tynemouth J. Wood, 1826, A Plan of the towns of North Shields and Tynemouth