Tyne and Wear HER(591): Ryton, Bar Moor, leaf-shaped arrowheads - Details
Ryton, Bar Moor, leaf-shaped arrowheads
Armour and Weapons
Two flint leaf-shaped arrowheads were found on the surface of a ploughed field behind Emma Colliery in 1954, and given to the Museum of Antiquities by the Rev. L.T. Johnson of The Manse, Ryton.
<< HER 591 >> Museum of Antiquities Accession cards, 1958 - 1958.8 and 9 D.J. Smith, 1966, Museum Notes, Archaeologia Aeliana, 4, XLIV, p. 246 R. Miket, 1984, The Prehistory of Tyne and Wear, p. 20, no. 7.3