Tyne and Wear HER(6518): Newcastle, Pilgrim Street, Taylors Meeting House - Details
Newcastle, Pilgrim Street, Taylors Meeting House
Bourne (1736) reports that the Taylor's Meeting House was at the end of the Chare, fronting onto Pilgrim Street. A large window, which seemed to be part of a chapel, survived. He quotes on the play and possession of Corpus Christi, conditions of entry into the Taylor's guild and livery etc.
H. Bourne, 1736, The History of Newcastle upon Tyne, p 86.