Tyne and Wear HER(6821): Marsden, Church of St Andrew - Details
Marsden, Church of St Andrew
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Place of Worship
Shown on Ordnance Survey 3rd edition 1919. Built about 1896 and pulled down in 1968 when the colliery (HER 2493) closed and the village (HER 6805) vanished.
<< HER 6821 >> Ordnance Survey third edition map, 1919; South Tyneside Libraries, 1991, Pictures of Old Marsden - the Village that Vanished, p 15