Tyne and Wear HER(7729): East Boldon, Station Road, The Grange - Details
East Boldon, Station Road, The Grange
This was East Boldon's largest Victorian villa built in extensive grounds. The house was demolished in the late 20th century and replaced with a block of sheltered housing.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon