Tyne and Wear HER(7885): Walkergate, Coutts Road, Wesleyan Methodist Church - Details
Walkergate, Coutts Road, Wesleyan Methodist Church
Religious Ritual and Funerary
Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Shown on Ordnance Survey second edition. Built in 1889. In use by the Wesleyans until 1965. Now Ambassador Hall (Church of God). Small gable-fronted building, small porch between lancet windows, pebbledashed.
Photos in folder of articles on Walker, Newcastle City Library Local Studies Section; Peter F Ryder, 2012, Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting Houses in Newcastle and N Tyneside, a survey