Tyne and Wear HER(8082): East Boldon, Station Road, No. 2 - Details
East Boldon, Station Road, No. 2
Semi Detached House
A fine double-fronted house set in mature gardens. Built in red brick with a square sandstone porch and bays plus paired window surrounds above. Windows have been replaced and three large rooflights installed.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon