Tyne and Wear HER(8138): East Boldon, Station Road, Nos. 3 and 10 to 12 - Details
East Boldon, Station Road, Nos. 3 and 10 to 12
Late Victorian or Edwardian red brick terraced houses with deep tree-filled gardens and tall hedges enclosing them from the street. Nos. 4 to 9 were built in the gap between 3 and 10 in the mid 20th century.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon