Tyne and Wear HER(8139): East Boldon, Station Road, Nos. 13 to 18 - Details
East Boldon, Station Road, Nos. 13 to 18
Set well back from the street behind large tree-filled gardens. Cream brickwork enlivened with coloured contrasting detailing and gable tile-hanging. Many original windows, large bays and hipped slate roofs enhance this attractive group. Rears and boundary walls are largely intact.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon