Tyne and Wear HER(8201): East Boldon, Station Road, Nos. 11 and 12 - Details
East Boldon, Station Road, Nos. 11 and 12
Pair of late Victorian semis, originally one house. Hipped roof, string course, bracketed eaves and central oriel window.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon