Tyne and Wear HER(8409): Blaydon Burn, cottages - Details
Blaydon Burn, cottages
Shown on the enclosure plan of 1829 as "Cotts" (DRO Q/D/E/24). Continue to be shown up to the third edition OS of 1914. Demolished by 1940. No visible remains.
Northern Archaeological Associates & Northern Counties Archaeological Services, 2005, Blaydon Burn, Gateshead - Archaeological Desk Based Assessment and Building Survey of Industrial Structures