Tyne and Wear HER(8456): Blaydon Burn, millrace, pond and dam - Details
Blaydon Burn, millrace, pond and dam
Water Supply and Drainage
Serving Rennison’s/Pickering’s Mill (92), these are shown in 1802 and were still clearly visible in1858 [OS1], but had been infilled by 1896 [OS2]. No visible remains.
Northern Archaeological Associates & Northern Counties Archaeological Services, 2005, Blaydon Burn, Gateshead - Archaeological Desk Based Assessment and Building Survey of Industrial Structures