Tyne and Wear HER(8561): East Boldon, Front Street, Nos. 119 to 125, Elm Place - Details
East Boldon, Front Street, Nos. 119 to 125, Elm Place
Built as Elm Place in 1902. Richly moulded ground floor timber bays with replacement windows, bracketed eaves, boundary walls, an original door and a carriage arch through to the rear.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon