Tyne and Wear HER(8574): East Boldon, Front Street, No. 59 - Details
East Boldon, Front Street, No. 59
Probable former farmhouse with slate roof, chimneys, good replica windows and attractive gardens. Tall limestone boundary wall at the back of pavement. Original boundary walls to the west have battered tops.
North of England Civic Trust on behalf of South Tyneside Council, February 2006, East Boldon Conservation Area Character Appraisal; East Boldon School Centenary 1885-1985; M. Linge, The Story of Boldon; A. Middleton, 1983, Boldon's Witness in Church and Community; N. Pevsner, 1953, The Buildings of England: County Durham; W. Wilson, 1935, A Short History of Boldon